1. One of the last letters from my late maternal grandmother.
2. Cards from friends congratulating me on the publication of my first book.
3. A perfume sample from a store in Florence, Italy.
4. A collection of Phi Beta Kappa keys from my late paternal grandmother.
5. A Simpsons watch from Burger King that chimes with Bart's and Lisa's voices, "Are we there yet? Are we there yet?" when you press the button.
6. A conch shell bracelet my brother and his family brought me from the Caribbean.
7. A photograph of Oscar the Grouch from a shoot I did back in NYC when I was a script supervisor.
8. A pin that says "Shut up and dance."
9. The sign that says "Leigh Purtill" from outside my old cubicle at the CW Television Network.