Friday, April 4, 2008

Random Thoughts on a Friday

Trying to unclutter my mind before I get started on writing today...

1. Tomorrow I'll be at the Taft High School Passport to Reading event in Woodland Hills, CA. I present at 11A but the event begins at 9A. Lots of great authors and presentations going on. I've never been but I'm excited to see what they do over there.

2. I'm crazy about John Kraczinski from The Office. He's got that soft squishy face you just want to roll around in your hands. How awesome for him that he's in George Clooney's (swoon!) new movie, "Leatherheads." Lucky Renee Zellweger!

3. If I were suddenly famous - for something good, like my books or something not, ya know, infamous because I was dancing on a table at George Clooney's house when he didn't invite me - I'm pretty sure I would handle it well. I don't think I would do anything stupid like insult people about their funny accents.

4. If I could eat anything and not gain weight, it would be Fritos.