At the beginning of the year, back when we all had optimism we could make resolutions and stick to them THIS TIME! I made what I thought were relatively easy-to-accomplish ones. Six months into 2009, how did I do?
1. I resolve to shake out the laundry before putting it in the dryer.
UPDATE: Nope. I still never do this. Must be a genetic anomaly.
2. I resolve to have one less cup of coffee in the morning - and one more in the late afternoon.
UPDATE: Nope. I think I actually added a cup to the morning and took away one from the late afternoon - and then added another one at night before bed.
3. I resolve to use the gift certificates people gave me last year.
UPDATE: Nada. Those gift certificates are still unused AND I added two more: another spa and Target.
4. I resolve to put away the Christmas lights before the end of January.
UPDATE: Complete. Whoo-hoo! Still have my Memorial Day candles up, though, and since they're flag candles, I think I'll keep them for July 4th too.
5. I resolve to use lists more often and to number all the things I need to do.
UPDATE: Kinda yes but I only go up to the number 4.
6. I resolve to keep my cell phone and iPod charged.
UPDATE: Cell phone yes, iPod - sadly - no.
Wow. Those were perhaps the easiest frakkin' resolutions I have ever made for myself and I STILL couldn't handle them. How did you all do?