Monday, March 2, 2009

Where else is C. Leigh Purtill?

Aside from my blog and my website and my Facebook and my MySpace and Goodreads...

...that sounds sooo egocentric, doesn't it? And yet, other people have even MORE of an online presence with multiple blogs and Twittering, etc. I barely have time to keep up with myself on these few sites.

On Wednesday, March 4th, Liviania will be posting an interview she did with me on her blog, In Bed With Books. I have to say, she asked some amazing questions! I know it can be hard to come up with questions for authors, especially when we are all over the place, talking to different reviewers and posting things on our own websites and blogs and honestly, most of us (and I mean me, really) don't have that much going on to discuss.

Seriously, this is why we write: so we can make up cool stuff. So when a blogger comes along and asks great questions and really makes you dig inside yourself for the answers, the effort is truly appreciated.

So head on over there and check out the interview as well as her schedule for a full month of birthday/blogiversary fun!