Sunday, December 12, 2010

The latest autograph seeker is...

For the writers, musicians, artists, actors and all others who have received the odd autograph requests, here is one more. Just got it today.

KOLEKCJONER AUTOGRAFÓW, AUTOGRAMM SAMMLER,

COLLECTION AUTOGRAPH, COLLEZIONISTA AUTOGRAFO,
COLLECTION AUTOGRAPHE

Knurów, 12 December 2010 r.

DEAR MS. C. LEIGH PURTILL !!!

My name is Marek Wegorzewski and I am 27 Years old.

I live in Knurów in Poland.

I am interested with the books very much.
I like read Your books.
I congratulations You many successes in life.

Since 1992 I am collecting photos with autographs from very
important people all over the world. My collection is an
enormous, about 12000 autographs. In my collection I have photos
with autographs famous actors, singers, painters, drivers, football
players, athletes, politicians, journalists and many persons.

It is possible to send me a photo with Your autograph or
autograph Ms. C. Leigh Purtill.

Thank You for You help and I am sorry for my broken
English!

Yours faithfully !


Marek Wegorzewski
ul. Ulanow 11c/11
44 194 Knurow
Polska / Poland
Europa


Personally, I like the exclamation marks after my name.