Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Leno & Letterman Return

I am very excited, nervous and intrigued about the return of the late night shows tonight. Jay's bosses at NBC have not made a deal with the WGA so he will be back sans writers (as will Conan O'Brien and Jimmy Kimmel) but Dave's Worldwide Pants did so he and Colin Ferguson will have theirs.

Part of me wants to watch Dave, not just because I love him and his snarky NYC 'tude, but to hear what the writers will say about the strike - cuz you know they will put some jokes in his monologue about that.

On the other hand, I want to see Jay because I can't imagine what his show will be like without writers. And since he is a WGA member, he can't write anything either. Will he just wing it? Will he go down in flames? Should I tape it so I can watch it over and over again?

Today's research: "Rock Band," the videogame. Duuuuuude!

Your Hollywood connection,
Leigh