Thursday, January 10, 2008

Next Event News!

I will be reading and discussing LOVE, MEG at The Will & Ariel Durant branch of the Los Angeles Public Library on Tuesday, February 12th at 4:30PM. It's located at 7140 Sunset Boulevard in Hollywood. Here it is in linkage form: Durant Library. See? There I am, halfway down the page.

If you can believe it, I have had this event scheduled since last October! This was the first slot they were able to scoot me in. It's a lovely library with great staff, easy parking, and lots of books! I'll be talking about writing in general, not just LOVE, MEG, so if you haven't read the book, no worries! You can always ask me questions about other things, like where I get my hair done and what color nail polish I wear.

NOTE: For those of you who have read the book, you'll recognize this branch right away. It's where Meg meets Marty when she's typing up notes from Aaron's show. I am all about synergy with our fine city of Hollywood.

Hope you can make it! And don't worry, I'll remind you about this next month!

Your Hollywood connection,
Leigh