Thursday, April 9, 2009

The Great Scavenger Hunt!


Kay Cassidy, the author of the upcoming THE CINDERELLA SOCIETY, is hosting Scavenger Hunts in connection with libraries all across America! She asked over 120 YA authors (including yours truly!) to come up with a list of 10 questions for their books, the answers to which readers could only discover by reading the books themselves. Hunters then enter contests at their participating libraries with the answers to win prizes.

This was SUCH a cool idea! I had a blast picking the questions for my books; in fact, it was so much fun, I didn't want to stop. I could have come up with 20 or more questions for ALL ABOUT VEE and LOVE, MEG.

Here's more about the Scavenger Hunt.

When Kay and I met online, we found out we have a lot in common, including the fact that we were both cheerleaders in high school! Check out her website for great fun stuff and to learn all about her debut novel, THE CINDERELLA SOCIETY.

Happy Hunting!