Sunday, December 16, 2007

Celeb Update

Would that I had actually met Will Smith at the screening of his new movie. Sadly, I was only able to add Doug Savant who plays Tom Scavo, Lynette's husband, on Desperate Housewives to my list of celebrity sightings.

(Check out the listing at my website. If it's not there now, it will be shortly - as soon as my Ninja Webmaster posts it for me.)

OMG, this guy was soooooo handsome. He's another example of how people who look conventionally attractive on television are totally hot in real life, which makes me wonder if people who are seriously sexy would just blow me away in the real world. For instance, someone like Patrick Dempsey from Grey's Anatomy - I think we can all agree he's massively good-looking on his show - would he be so fantastically hot in person that you couldn't take your eyes off him?

I guess I'll just have to hope I run into him at Trader Joe's someday...

Your Hollywood connection,
Leigh