Friday, July 11, 2008

Random Thoughts on a Friday

1. Podcast followup:

What a blast I had doing the recording for the Cheshire Public Library's teen book board's podcast! Here is a photo of me with Loan Lee, my fantastic interviewer who had so many amazing questions. I won't spoil it for you by telling you what they were but I will tell you when it's available on their website. Thanks, Loan, and extra special thanks to Sarah Kline Morgan, the teen librarian at CPL!

2. Television followup:

Today I will head to the Time Warner studio in Topanga Canyon to record an interview with Connie Martinson for her show, Connie Martinson Talks Books. I can't express to you my full excitement about this! I will be in amazing company! She has interviewed, among many others, Barack Obama, Gigi Grazer, Al Gore, Gloria Steinem, Thomas Kenneally, Ray Bradbury, Lisa See and TC Boyle. Here's her site...

3. New book followup:

I have already started my brand new story which I wasn't sure I was ready for. I am so unbelievably thrilled about this one. I can't wait to immerse myself in this new world.

4. Happy belated birthday to LOVE, MEG!

You'd think I'd have remembered this one but it came out on 7/5/07, just 1 year and 6 days ago. Even after a year, she still looks great! She doesn't show her age at all...in fact, she's at college now! Here she is at the University of Connecticut Co-op in Storrs: