Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Interview at a new blog!

Can you believe that I - lowly moi - am the subject of the inaugural interview at blogger Reggie's The Undercover Book Lover? Check it out!

Reggie contacted me about an interview last week, telling me she loved ALL ABOUT VEE, and asking me if I would answer a few questions. They were fun questions - and ones I actually had the answers to! But I didn't realize I would be the very first person interviewed on her site. Whoo-hoo Me! She has since interviewed other great authors, so check them out too.

I love her site design. Very pretty and expressive of her interests yet also practical and well-thought out. Easy to navigate and find things. Of course I love that she loves coffee! My kind of book blogger: a reader of great fiction and a coffee drinker. She's a book reviewer too as well as a poet!

What's also interesting to me is that she's located in the Philippines. For some reason, I get a lot of hits on my website from that area of the world and I don't know why. Nothing in my book is about the Philippines. Isn't that odd? One of my very close friends is Filipino but I doubt that has anything to do with it! LOL!!!

Cheers, Reggie, and welcome to the book blogging world! There are tons of great authors, readers and reviewers here that share your passion.