Friday, August 14, 2009

Random Thoughts on a Friday

4 Questions I'm Asking Myself This Morning

1. Why did they let Squeaky Fromme out of prison? She tried to kill a President! She's only 60. That's not a life sentence.

2. How can I clone myself so I can be in 3 places at once? Not just two but 3. There's the Leigh who teaches dance, the Leigh who writes, and the Leigh who runs errands - and all 3 of them are busy these days.

3. Is the whole world really that interested in Jon & Kate's disintegrating marriage and the inevitable negative effect it will have on their 8 kids? I just don't get this at all. He cheated; she's a control freak; they are far too selfish to have so many children.

4. Will the summer end without me actually having gone to the beach in a bathing suit? It's impossible for me to believe I live in Southern California and don't have a tan from being outdoors, playing in the sand and surf. That's why I moved here in the first place. Sheesh!