Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Guest Blogging and a Free Book!

Free has to be the best word in the English language! Who doesn't like something that's free?

Free money.
Free food.
Free gas.
Free love...

We'll stop right there. Oh wait, one more: free book!

Today I am Jocelyn's guest blogger at Teen Book Review and I'll be giving away a signed copy of the LOVE, MEG hardcover to a random commenter. Honestly, I don't know how that happens but Jocelyn says she will take care of it. I think all you have to do is post at the blog.

I mean, it would be nice if you had something to say to me or about me or my books but I think just posting your name and saying, "Gimme a free book" will work.

So cheers and come on over for a visit! And check out Jocelyn's archives for some awesome book reviews as well as other author guest blogs.