Thursday, June 5, 2008

We Have a Winner!

Congratulations to Renea Stanchfield who won a brand new signed copy of ALL ABOUT VEE at Rachel Olivier's contest! Whoo-hoo!

Rachel asked entrants to name their favorite plus-size actress and to provide a link to the actress' website. Renea, who is an actor as well, chose Roseanne Barr whom she said she admired because she proves that you can have a full life and not be pencil-thin.

My sentiments exactly!

Other great responses included Sara Ramirez from Grey's Anatomy, America Ferrara from Ugly Betty, Camryn Manheim, Queen Latifah (LOVE HER!!!), Nigella Lawson, Tracey Ullmann, Amy Sedaris, and Angela Bassett.

Thank you to all who entered! I hope you all get a chance to read the book. Rachel has inspired me: I may soon do a contest of my own! Stay tuned...

And speaking of tuned...here's one more plug for the chat today at ThePageFlipper! Come on by and join in the fun at 7PM Eastern/4PM Pacific and all times in between!