Monday, August 25, 2008

VEE Contest at The Page Flipper!

Free Vee?

Can it be?

Si!

Chelsea at The Page Flipper is holding a contest to win a SIGNED copy of ALL ABOUT VEE! All you gotta do is post a comment over there and maybe YOU will be a winner! Whoo-hoo!

I will personally sign the book - with your name or maybe the name of someone you'd like to give it to (any name as long as it's not "Ebay" hehehe) - and ship it out to you. From my own post office! Yes, that's right! The post office right up the street from me which I will walk to and hand deliver to the post office person (they don't say "mail man" anymore, tsk-tsk).

And in October, I'll be doing a chat with The Page Flipper herself and her fantastic friends - many of whom I met in June during my first awesome chat! Can't wait for that!

Now, how much more incentive do you need? Get on over there and enter the contest!

Free Vee!

ASAP!