Tuesday, September 2, 2008

TRT Newsletter & Star Trek in Vegas

What do these two things have to do with each other? Absolutely nothing except they are the big topics on my mind this morning.

Bad news first: "Star Trek, the Experience," which is 2 rides and a very cool exhibit, is leaving the Hilton Hotel in Las Vegas where it's been for over a decade. Ninja Webmaster and I went to this about 4 years ago and had a great time, although one of the rides was broken when we were there so we could only do the one. As I recall, they gave us a couple of passes to come back. Alas, we never did. And now it's too late.

This is making we wish I had some Star Trek episodes in the queue.

Now some good news: if you're fans of Teens Read Too, like I am, you probably get the awesome newsletter Jen sends out. So check out the latest edition: I've got an article in there about writing called "Is it any good?" Here's the link to subscribe. And it's free!

And they have so many other great things there that are also completely free of charge: books reviews, author interviews, a reading club, contests and much more! Gotta love free stuff...

Live long and prosper~