Monday, May 19, 2008

Six Unremarkable Things Meme

Okay, so I've been tagged by Christina for Six Unremarkable Things which I'm gonna try to list while I'm watching the Mets-Yanks game in this weekend's subway series (does that count as one?). Here are the rules:

* Link the person who tagged you.
* Mention the rules in your blog.
* Tell about six unspectacular quirks of yours.
* Tag six bloggers by linking them. (They shall be "it")
* Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger's blogs letting them know they've been tagged.

So here we go:

1. I have to write at least 2K words every weekday on my current WIP (I give myself a break on the weekends and will usually just make notes on new stuff or on changes I want to make to the WIP). I begin every morning at 7:30 and if I go off and do other things before I finish, I HAVE to get them done at the end of the day. HAVE TO. Or my brain will explode worrying about it.

2. I plan my dance clothes for the entire week at the beginning of the week. Why? One less thing to think about. I have to teach and/or take class every day and if I don't plan it, I will waste too much time trying to figure it all out. Also because--

3. I am a major listmaker. I keep 3 lists at all times - one on my notepad, one on my kitchen cabinet, and one under my calendar. I also keep a calendar on which I write everything I have to do. I love crossing things off. :) I plan just about everything: meals, clothes, activities, errands, etc.

4. I am addicted to the internet. I can't go more than an hour or 2 without checking all my email accounts, blog, MySpace and Facebook. Thank god I don't have a Blackberry or iPhone or else I wouldn't have an actual conversation with another human being ever again.

5. I love to sing along to my iPod but I really truly cannot sing and I have an irrational fear of being overheard. I will run out of a room if I hear my voice on tape.

6. I get my best ideas in the shower and sometimes, I will take an extra shower just so I can think.

There it is; there I am. I'm tagging the following (at their leisure, of course!): Yooli, Jenny, Paula, Carrie, Liane, and Lisa. Have fun! Can't wait to read what everybody writes!

Cheers! And don't forget to enter Rachel's contest to win a copy of ALL ABOUT VEE!