Monday, February 4, 2008

Congratulations, Amanda!

Gotta give a big shout-out to Amanda Perron of Illinois who won a copy of LOVE, MEG in the TeensReadToo.com January contest. Yay, Amanda! I'm putting it in the mail today - all signed and everything!

Amanda, I'd love to hear from you after you've read it so drop me a line at leigh at leighpurtill dot com, okay, and tell me what you think!

**You too can win a copy of LOVE, MEG if you come to my reading at the Durant Public Library here in Hollywood next Tuesday. I'll be raffling off a copy and I'll sign that one too!


**And keep checking TeensReadToo.com for more great contests. Enter during the month of February to win a galley copy of my new book, ALL ABOUT VEE! It won't be out until April so now is your chance to get it before anyone else! A galley copy looks just like a softcover version of the book and it's what libraries and booksellers and reviewers read before the book comes out.


Congrats again, Amanda! And happy contest-entering to everyone else!