Monday, March 10, 2008

Let the Countdown Begin…

Only one month until my new book is released! Whoo-hoo! On April 10th, ALL ABOUT VEE will be available in your local bookstores.

And extra double bonus! LOVE, MEG will be out in paperback, too, in case you want to get a copy for your friends or for your mom (makes a great Mother’s Day gift! Or Father’s Day gift!), or if you want to leave the signed hardcover copy at home while you take the soft cover to the beach with you.

If you order from Amazon or Barnes & Noble online, I think you might even get your copy before everyone else. That’s what happened last summer with MEG – some people told me they received their pre-ordered copies days before the stores had them.

And remember, if you’re in the LA area and plan to attend the LA Times Festival of Books, I will be signing at the Book Soup booth, #329, at 2PM on Sunday, April 27th, at the UCLA campus in Brentwood. Come on down! I’d love to see you!