Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Yet More Book Stuff!


Everything has an exclamation point this week if you haven’t noticed the trend.

For everyone who’s going to the LA Times Festival of Books this year, I will be signing copies of ALL ABOUT VEE and LOVE, MEG at the Book Soup booth –whoo-hoo! We love Book Soup. They are the hippest, coolest, most Sunset Strippiest bookstore around and I am thrilled and honored to have been asked to participate this year. Wowsa!

It’s like going into a library and seeing your book on the shelf or watching someone perusing your book at a store. You think, “That’s what I usually do! That’s me looking at someone else’s work!” The concept of your own work being considered in the same way is just…strange. The very idea that I would be a person at a book festival, signing books and answering questions, is wild to me!

I’ll post day, time and location as soon as I have it. Hope to see you there!